Warranty and Return Policy
Zabeel Industries Products offer a two-year warranty on all products against defects in materials and workmanship. In the event that an instrument is defective, Zabeel Industries will either repair or replace the instrument. The ZABEEL warranty is not valid on instruments that prove defective as a result of misuse or those that become unserviceable through prolonged use.
Prices and terms are subject to change without notice
Returns and Policy
No returns are accepted without prior notices. Please call customer service to obtain your invoice number. We reserve the right to examine returned goods before issuing credit. Special order products or goods sold on a non-return basis may not be returned. Returns must be made within 21 days of the invoice date. Our services team will carry out all repairs quickly and reliably.
- Used items will not be processed for any returns.
- No returns are accepted without prior notices with reason and invoice no.
- We reserve the right to examine returned goods before issuing credit.
- Shipping costs is not refundable. Special or customized orders sold on a non-return basis may not be returned.
- Return shipping, insurance, and handling is the responsibility of the customer. Credits will not be issued until the product is received in acceptable condition.
- Once the item has been used it is not returnable.
- Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within ten (10) working days of receipt of goods.
- Custom products are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
- Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.